NOTHING B-B-B-BAD TO THE BONE ABOUT THIS TREAT. RICE BONES ARE JUST REAL G-G-GOOD!
If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. These tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
The unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs' teeth. The rigid, vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Large size for big dogs! (25-60lbs)
- Grain-free dental chew.
- Healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Low fat.
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and fibre to promote good digestive health and regularity.
- Produced sustainably.
- No artificial ingredients, colours, or flavours.
- No preservatives, GMOs, gluten, or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Suitable for large dogs (25-60lbs).
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
Rice, Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupine Meal
Crude Protein 4.0% (min), Crude Fat 2.0% (min), Crude Fibre 7.5% (max), Moisture 12.0% (max)
|Ricebone Size||Metabolizable Energy on an as fed basis|