The Essential Pet Skincare Product
If you think you need several different products for caring for pets' skin, think again. Leucillin is the incredibly versatile, incredibly powerful solution for all dog or cat skincare needs! A quick spray of Leucillin is perfect for cleansing tear stains, skin folds, and sensitive or irritated skin, including for matting aftercare. You can say goodbye to flaky or smelly skin too! The non-invasive and soothing formula also makes it ideal for nervous pets.
Leucillin is the powerful purple spray that helps keep pets happy and healthy – from the outside in.
- 100% non-toxic and non-irritant.
- No steroids, antibiotics, or alcohols.
- Anti bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal.
- Safe to be ingested or inhaled.
- Safe for eyes, ears, and sensitive/allergy prone skin.
- No stinging and no harm to healthy tissue.
- Skin pH neutral.
- Fast acting formula for quick relief.
- No rinsing required.
- Suitable for all mammals, birds, and reptiles.
- Non-invasive treatment for anxious animals.
Cleaning and sanitising:
- Minor skin wounds
- Deep tissue wounds
- Puncture wounds
- Injuries from paw biting
- Eyes and ears, including when infected and irritated
- Tear stains
- Skin folds
- Smelly skin problems
Calming and soothing:
- Itchy skin
- Flaky skin or dandruff
- Hot spots
- Topical allergic reactions
- Irritated skin after removing matted fur
- 50ml (Dropper bottle)
Leucillin is a revolution in pet skincare – it contains the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl), a chemical which your pet’s body naturally produces to fight off invading pathogens. In this way, Leucillin actually mimics your pet’s immune system.
Plus, it has several 100x the effectiveness of standard antiseptics! The EN13727 test has shown it to be 99.999% effective, which other antiseptics struggle to achieve, and it has unbeatable log 710 results – 99.99999%!
All that and still so gentle to the skin pets won’t even know it’s there – wow!
Just spray Leucillin directly onto the skin. Apply liberally. Recommended for use 3 times a day.